I've loved it. We have a really great little group of kids, and it's so nice to drop Hailey off for 4 hours 3 other days of the week, and know she's learning something. It's a nice break.
February 20, 2012
Preschool
This is Hailey's adorable Preschool group. We are doing a co-op preschool with some people in our church. Each Mom teaches one day a week from 9-1 at their home.
I've loved it. We have a really great little group of kids, and it's so nice to drop Hailey off for 4 hours 3 other days of the week, and know she's learning something. It's a nice break.
So they all wanted to wear these things. I promise I didn't force the boys to dress up! Left to right: Davis, Sadie, Hailey, and Levi.
Fun at the park.
I've loved it. We have a really great little group of kids, and it's so nice to drop Hailey off for 4 hours 3 other days of the week, and know she's learning something. It's a nice break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute class! That is a perfect arrangement! Love the dress ups :-)!
ReplyDelete