October 11, 2011
September Pictures
September was a lot of fun for our family. Here are some pictures of our girls.
We went to our friend's Ryan and Ashlie's family's cabin. It was a lot of fun. Hailey had her first four wheeler experience. She liked it, but I think it was also a little scary for her too. She and Marc barely got down the road and she said, "OK I'm done dad."
We took a trip to Garner Village to see the witches. Hailey got Hello Kitty painted on her cheek. She wouldn't let us wash it off, so she had a partial kitty on her cheek for a couple days. She totally loved it.
Garner village
Hailey is getting so big.

Avery is too!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The girls are GORGEOUS! They really are getting so big. It's killing me that I'm not going to see them next week in Utah. I seriously have got to figure a way to get my little family to New York! We are going to have to have a regularly schedule skype!
ReplyDelete-Michelle