September 19, 2011

Family Time





























Well we've had a lot of family time lately. We've done a ton of fun things this summer that I've been meaning to blog about, but better late than never. These are some pictures of some of our fun this summer including Lagoon, The Fair, The Zoo, and Seven Peaks.

Having all this time has been great. I never thought I'd say this, but I think we are all looking forward to our move and for Marc to start work so that we finally have some structure back in our lives. I'll probably feel differently once Marcus starts working those crazy NY hours, but right now I think we are all looking forward to actually having things to do each day again. It's great for the girls though. They've loved having so much time to play with their dad!

Our girls are growing up so fast. Avery is 8 months today. I can't believe it. We've spent half of her life living at my parents. It's so strange to me that this just seems normal to her. She doesn't know anything else. About two weeks ago while we were in New York she cut her first tooth. She now has both of her bottom teeth. It makes for a really cute smile. She is a lot of fun. She's crawling all over the place and at times it seems like she is seriously considering trying to take her first steps.

Hailey is the same fun girl she's always been. We feel like maybe she's had a harder time sharing the spotlight lately so the other day we took her on a little date to Kung Fu Panda 2 at the dollar theater in Salt Lake. She loved it and ever since has been telling us her name is Tigress. On our drive we asked her some questions about her favorite things. I want to have these written down so I thought I'd just put it up so I don't forget.

Favorite color: "Red and purple. No actually all colors are my favorite."
Favorite food: "Applesauce"
Favorite candy: "Sucker"
Favorite animal: "Horse"
Favorite day of the week: "Sunday, because we go to church every Sunday!" (I hope she keeps that enthusiasm! ;))
Favorite T.V. show: "Mickey Mouse"

4 comments:

  1. Oh my your family is getting so big! I love all the pics and fun summer time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!!! Avery is growing up! Those girls are just BEAUTIFUL! I know what you mean about structure and schedules-- especially with kids, it's a must. I'm sure it's fun to have some down time though! It looks like you've had a blast. You only have a few weeks left! Crazy! Enjoy it!

    -Michelle
    By the way... I don't know why I can't login to leave a comment! Sorry about the anonymous message :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little HAY is getting so dang big! She is seriously beautiful! I can't wait til you are out here closer to me! It's been too long and I can't wait to see you! Hopefully sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete