June 18, 2011

Random Summer Fun

Just for the sake of having these things on the blog. Here are some random things we've been up to lately.
Hailey had her first set of swim lessons. She loved it. And is now a pro at dunking her head in the water.
Fun at Thanksgiving Point.
We sold our car! This white one anyway. Kind of a sad moment. But we're glad we could sell it to friends..(now I just hope it works for a long time!) Not that we still wanted it, but we've just had it for so long. It's like a part of the family so parting was a little sad. So of course we needed a little family picture by it. Haha...yeah we look totally gross!
Avery is getting so big. She is full of smiles!
Marcus learned a new trick in getting Avery to sleep!
The biggest news of all...Marcus's sister Kimberly got her mission call. She's fluent in Spanish and where does she get called??? Hong Kong! Go figure. We are so excited for her!

So there's our latest summer fun! We have some vacations coming up that we are really looking forward to. So more to come on those!

6 comments:

  1. Gross? C'mon, that's going to be our Christmas card pic this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys!! Love the updates! Hope you guys are doing well and everything is going smoothly with the Bar studying and getting ready to move. Can't believe how big Avery is! I haven't even seen her yet! Crazy! Hopefully we will be able to see you guys before you move. And I was laughing so hard at your graduation post. That was totally us on graduation night. You were so smart to leave your kids home. So you could actually watch your husband graduate! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pics... I agree with Marc- it's a GREAT family shot :-)! This is going to be SUCH a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the new family picture! So cute! Also, I swear I didn't copy your latest post title... unless I did it subconsciously. I just noticed it :-). Two great minds think alike! I guess we're both having random summer fun :-)!

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good memories and good times in that white car Krist! ha ha! Us rebels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that picture of avery sitting up, she's so cute! how sad about selling your car. i will feel the same way when we sell our 1982 honda. i hate the thing, but it will be so sad to see it go.

    ReplyDelete