Height: 26 inches 97%
Weight: 16.29 pounds 88%
Head Circumference: 16.5 inches 87%
Height: 39.5 inches 94%
Weight: 31.31 pounds 58%
About Avery: She is drooling like crazy. I'm pretty sure her first tooth will be popping up in the next couple weeks. She loves to have people look at her and talk to her. She loves faces! She has the best mad cry in the world! She hasn't rolled over yet, that I've seen anyway, but she does roll on her sides. She is really sturdy and can sit by herself without any support for at least 10 seconds. She's pretty content as long as she has people around her to play with. Except if she's tired. If she needs a nap she becomes a total mama's girl.
About Hailey: She is very outgoing. She loves talking to everyone. Likes to make up songs and preform for people. She likes chap stick, dresses, painting her nails, and anything else girly. She has an incredible memory...like genius memory. The other day I was on the phone with someone and I said, "Hi my name's Kristin Hintze," and I hear Hailey say, "Hi I'm Kristin Hintze, 529-8635." I was in shock. She just rattled off my phone number. I asked her after what my phone number is and she said it again. The crazy thing about that is I have never told her my number or worked with her on that at all. She has apparently just heard me say it before and has it memorized. She just amazes me with new things all the time.
We love these little girls!
About Hailey: She is very outgoing. She loves talking to everyone. Likes to make up songs and preform for people. She likes chap stick, dresses, painting her nails, and anything else girly. She has an incredible memory...like genius memory. The other day I was on the phone with someone and I said, "Hi my name's Kristin Hintze," and I hear Hailey say, "Hi I'm Kristin Hintze, 529-8635." I was in shock. She just rattled off my phone number. I asked her after what my phone number is and she said it again. The crazy thing about that is I have never told her my number or worked with her on that at all. She has apparently just heard me say it before and has it memorized. She just amazes me with new things all the time.
We love these little girls!
Hailey IS a genius, I can attest to that. Josh and I have always laughed at that. At nine months Ella was crawling and eating dirt - Hailey was walking and having full conversations. Then I remember the time we baby-sat her when she was 18 months and she was pointing to fruits and saying, "Tangerine". We both burst out laughing. I'm pretty sure Ella barely knew "apple". ;) We miss you guys! Let us know when you can hang out!
ReplyDeleteholy smartness, hailey!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I love Hailey. The other day we were at our friends' house and they have a little girl Owen's age and they told him that maybe he'd marry her and he said, "No, I'm going to marry Hailey!" Have you guys moved yet?
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet little girls you have, they are adorable and smart too! Hey we will be leaving with my parents for a bit until we find a place so we HAVE TO get together...I can't wait, it has been far too long!
ReplyDeleteLove those girls and miss them so much! Hailey IS a smartie... and Avery had the BEST smile. She is so fun to hold because she's so solid (sounds nicer than chunky)! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
ReplyDeleteMichelle