She's been watching sports more and more with her dad, and he couldn't be happier about it. Tonight she was singing a song, and Marc started singing it with her, and she said, "No dad that's not your song." We asked her what Marc's song was, and she said, "The football game song!" We asked her how the football song goes and she sang, "Footbal game here we come!" It gave us a pretty good laugh.
October 17, 2010
Daddy's Girl
The other night I was trying to get Hailey to bed and she said, "But mom, I just want to watch the football game with dad!" Marc was so happy/proud in that moment that it worked. She got to stay up a little later than normal. She is a clever little thing.
She's been watching sports more and more with her dad, and he couldn't be happier about it. Tonight she was singing a song, and Marc started singing it with her, and she said, "No dad that's not your song." We asked her what Marc's song was, and she said, "The football game song!" We asked her how the football song goes and she sang, "Footbal game here we come!" It gave us a pretty good laugh.
Hailey loves to snuggle with her dad. At bedtime I used to read to her and sing her one song, and now every chance she gets she asks for her dad to do it instead. She is definitely becoming more of a daddy's girl.
My two favorites hanging out watching the game. It seriously makes me laugh every time.
She's been watching sports more and more with her dad, and he couldn't be happier about it. Tonight she was singing a song, and Marc started singing it with her, and she said, "No dad that's not your song." We asked her what Marc's song was, and she said, "The football game song!" We asked her how the football song goes and she sang, "Footbal game here we come!" It gave us a pretty good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha, that is so cute. I love how she seriously seems interested in the game!
ReplyDeleteThat is ADORABLE!!! I'm so excited for Marcus to have a daughter on either side of him, all watching the game together!
ReplyDeleteI bet that was quite the "proud papa" moment for Marcus!! She is so cute! I was looking at your last post too and those pictures of her are just adorable. I love the last one of her and Marcus. Cute Cute!
ReplyDelete