September 7, 2010

Three to One

That is going to be the girl to boy ratio in our home. We just found out today that we are having a baby girl! We are super excited about it! Not to mention...super convenient, seeing as how most of Hailey's clothes should work great for our cute little baby #2. Marc will continue to be the lone boy in our home. Hopefully one of these days we'll have a little boy running around, but for now we are so excited that we'll have two cute little girls.

In fact when we were in Dallas, right before I found out I was pregnant, Hailey came up to me and in a really sweet little voice said, "mom, I want a baby." To which I said, "You want a baby?" She said, "Yeah, I want a baby sister." So Hailey is needless to say very excited. I'm hoping she keeps that enthusiasm after the baby is born!

This is a picture of Hailey and I showing off our bellies today. Yes I am 20 weeks pregnant...looking more like 30, but hey what can you do right?! It's so funny because people I don't even know have already said things to me in public like, "oh so you're pregnant, when are you due?" I don't think that happened with Hailey until I was like 6 months or more. So that's been funny. I'm definitely pregnant, but we're definitely excited about it! :)

8 comments:

  1. Yeah for baby girls! Two very cute bellies in that picture, and my belly was that size at about week 10, so you're doing great. I have also found that even if you have enough hand me downs, it's still hard not to want to shop for cute baby #2 as well! Good luck with that. We'll see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're SO excited!!! I can picture all the girl parties in the future with Hailey, Kylee, and Hintze baby #2 :-). How fun for Hailey to have a little sister... not that I don't LOVE my little brother, of course :-). We love you guys and are so happy!!! You and Hailey both look DARLING in your belly shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! we're loving the two girl thing! :) You'll love it. And ps- you look tiny. Stop thinking your big- you're not. People just say stupid things. :) Can we get together soon??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you! That's very exciting. We're on to girl #3 and love it. Hailey will be a cute big sis! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl power! So excited for you Kristen! (and Hailey's belly is cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats You guys! You look so cute Kristin, and not big at all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girls are the best!!!
    If you think you are big at least it is just your belly, you are tiny everywhere else. I think my butt grew with my belly, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! You have such a cute pregnant belly. We need to hang out again soon.

    ReplyDelete