Hailey loved helping her dad blow out the candles.
July 21, 2010
The Big 25
So while Marc and I both graduated the same year in high school I am actually about 7 months older than my cute husband. As funny as this sounds to most people I HATE those 7 months where I am a year older. Luckily on Sunday Marc turned 25. Which means I've got a good 5 months before I have to go through that again! We had a great weekend in Bryce Canyon and then two great parties for Marc on Sunday, unfortunately I only have pictures on my camera of the party at my parents, and not the awesome party at Marc's parents. It was a great day though full of fun. Happy Birthday Marc! So glad you're my age again. ;)

Hailey loved helping her dad blow out the candles.
Hailey loved helping her dad blow out the candles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you guys are only 25?! i totally thought you were older only b/c james is and marcus is in the same year of school as him. guess that goes to show why you shouldnt make assumptions!
ReplyDelete