July 21, 2010

The Belly Wont Lie

We are very excited to announce that we are expecting a baby in January! Thanks to Hailey being a huge baby, my doctor says he will induce at 39 weeks...YES!! So that puts this baby coming somewhere around January 19th. We are super excited!

As much as I'd love to be one of those people who waits until their 20 week ultra sound to tell people they're pregnant (mostly because I think the less people know the faster the whole pregnancy seems to go) I've come to realize it's just completely physically impossible for me. I've heard people say that they started showing a lot earlier with their second child, but I swear I'm already as big as I was at 18 weeks with Hailey...and I'm only 13 weeks right now! The baby bump is here, and as much as I try there's not much hiding it. I'm in the very awkward stage of being too big for my regular pants, but my maternity pants are incredibly baggy and look ridiculous, so if you thought I wore a lot of yoga/workout pants before...you haven't seen anything! :)

We are super excited for January!

9 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys. I hope you're feeling well, and I'll be excited to be seeing a prego Kristin this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, congratulations!!! how exciting! i'll be looking forward to lots of fun updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We are so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting! congrats!!!i'll start knitting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!! I've been wanting to ask- but that's socially unacceptable- and I haven't seen you to talk to you yet! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are SO excited for you!!! Can't wait for Kylee to be sandwiched between two darling Hintze cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray! Congrats Kristen and Marcus! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to see another darling baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristin that is so exciting! I could not be happier for you. You have got to be the cutest pregnant person ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I just found your blog! This is Juli (Henriksen) Nield! You have such a cute family! And congrats on number two that is awesome! Hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete