



So we are back from Dallas. We left on a Friday after Marc got off of work and drove until 2 in the morning. Then we spent over 100 bucks to sleep at a hotel for 5 hours before getting on the road again. :) We finally made it to my parents house at 7 p.m. on Saturday. Hailey actually was really good on the trip. We bought a portable DVD player that definintely helped with that, but even when the battery died she was pretty good. Even so, I'm glad that trip is over.
Then on Monday Marc headed off to Chicago, and I met him there on Thursday. We got back from Chicago on Sunday. I have some pictures of our trip I'm going to post, but I've been at my parent's house and can't upload the images from my camera here, so there will be some Chicago pictures to come. The firm Marc's working for in Salt Lake has their main office there, so that's why we went. They took us to do a lot of fun stuff, so it was a great trip. It's kind of all been a whirlwind, but things are finally starting to slow down and get back to normal. Thank goodness! So we'll have a Chicago post to come soon!

So cute! Her pictures are so adorable and I can't believe how fast they are growing...by they I mean Ella too :) I love her hair too, it's getting so long! I'm glad you guys are back, and I'm glad you made it through your Texas adventures....check and check!
ReplyDeleteyour little hailey is so cute, i love the bare feet! lucky you guys got to go to chicago, i bet it was nice having some time together after the tx internship.
ReplyDeleteher pictures are so cute! happy for you that you are back...was chicago a good time? excited to see pictures
ReplyDeletehey i just wanted to let you know we're playing a little pick up soccer game tonight and wanted to see if you wanted to come out. if your interested just email your phone number and i'll give you a call. mandklewis@gmail.com. hope to hear from you!!
ReplyDelete