March 25, 2010

Hailey's First Date

We took Hailey to her first official movie in the dollar theater a couple weeks ago. Our friends Kenny and Megan came too, and brought Hailey's cute boyfriend Bennett. It was a pretty funny experiment. Neither of them had been to a movie at a theater before, and they stated off super excited, but by the end I think they were both ready to go. Lucky for me Marc and Kenny took care of the crazy kids, and I got to enjoy The Princess and the Frog in my seat!
Could there be a cuter little couple?
I can't help but laugh. Doesn't it look like a little arranged marriage? If only you could pick who your future in laws would be. Megan and Kenny are the best and Bennett is seriously the sweetest kid in the world. These pictures just crack me up!


3 comments: