September 13, 2009
The Utah State Fair
Can I just say there's nothing quite like the state fair to make you feel like a classy, clean, intelligent member of society. :) This past week was kind of crazy. Marcus has been in the middle of call back interviews with law firms, and so we didn't get to see him much. He left Monday for D.C. came back around midnight Tuesday night, then left Wednesday for Phoenix and just got back Saturday afternoon. After that week with him gone we decided we needed a little family time, so we went to the fair. It was really fun.
Hailey had a blast seeing some fun animals...


She had even more fun riding the rides...
This carousel ride was the funniest. There were a ton of kids on it and so a ton of parents crowding around to see their kids. I told Hailey to wave at Marc, and she did, but I think she kind of thought everyone was crowding around to see her, and so she just smiled and waved at everyone occasionally yelling "Hi!" as she passed. It was really funny.
We stopped by the photography area while we were there, because my brother had told me he'd seen a picture that one of my best friends, Katie Mann, had taken. She had a few pictures there, but this one won first place!!! I'm so proud! I have such talented friends! Now if they could only say the same for me! :) Go Katie!
So that's it for now. This week should be much easier. I'm looking forward to it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys are so cute! Looks like you had a fun time (especially Marcus) haha!
ReplyDeleteHey! This is really Michelle just using Brandon's account. I love the carousel picture! She is so funny! We miss your cute family!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute family.. we need to get together sometime!
ReplyDelete