My cute brother Brett got married on Friday. Everything was absolutely beautiful. We are so happy to have Jessica in the FAM...she and Brett are so great together!
My little sister Ash, or Shlee as I like to call her. We got to be bridesmaids! I didn't realize how into dancing Hailey was. She had some great moves! Haha. She does this little thing where she clasps her hands together like she's doing in this picture and then moves her bum up and down...It's hilarious! Can't miss an opportunity for a family photo! I was slightly disappointed...they were a little too nice when it came to feeding eachother the cake! Hailey was exhausted by the end of the night! It was really fun. They had dancing after the reception, and I have to say I was impressed. Of all the Utah receptions I've been to this by far had the best dance participation. It was really fun! I'm so happy for My brother!!!
Firstly, you look much better than I do in the picture. Second, you have the most beautiful child EVER. LOVE HER. Third, you make quite the family..Hot sauce! Don't move away from me. Love you guys!
I think you look way cute...you always do though. I on the other hand am not looking so good in that photo. Dang camera!:) Anyway I love you Shlee! Thanks!
kristin, sometimes i'm embarrassed to admit that i've stalked my way to someones blog, but seriously, who doesnt? it's erin (urrutia), found your blog via the law partners blog. just warning, that i WILL be stalking from now on. :) thanks again for the bbq last week, it was way fun!
Firstly, you look much better than I do in the picture. Second, you have the most beautiful child EVER. LOVE HER. Third, you make quite the family..Hot sauce! Don't move away from me. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteShmee
I think you look way cute...you always do though. I on the other hand am not looking so good in that photo. Dang camera!:) Anyway I love you Shlee! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteAnd i think you guys are twins! Seriously!
ReplyDeletekristin, sometimes i'm embarrassed to admit that i've stalked my way to someones blog, but seriously, who doesnt?
ReplyDeleteit's erin (urrutia), found your blog via the law partners blog. just warning, that i WILL be stalking from now on. :)
thanks again for the bbq last week, it was way fun!