We made it to Santiago de Compostela during the pilgrimage. The cathedral in Santiago de Compostela is supposedly built over Jesus's apostle James grave. It's been a pilgrimage site for hundreds of years. It was really cool to see all the people coming in from that huge treck.
We checked out the cathedral and enjoyed some of the games they had set up in the square. We enjoyed a lot of amazing food. Including some incredible octopus! It was a great food stop and the town was very charming.
We took in our last beach of the trip before heading to Porto Portugal. This was our last beach stop in Europe! I love European beaches. Marcus and I have decided Europe is just the best vacation spot, because you get the best of both worlds. Beautiful beaches with towns full of amazing history. I look forward to coming back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment