This year Avery had her first experience with the three kings. She was pretty nervous, but she managed to hand him her note with her request written on it. She asked for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume. Hailey asked for an Elsa dress. It was a ton of fun to go to this event at the school and watch the girls sing songs with their classes. They both love school so much. They also really enjoy this Three Kings Day. It may need to be a permanent tradition in the Hintze home.
Our cute Lucas suffered from a little Male patterned baldness when he was about a month old. I'm pretty sure it was because of this fluffy hat I bough for him. I think it kind of rubbed the hair on the top of his head right off. Poor guy! Still as cute as can be though.
Lucas on his first day of church.
Daddy daughter dates were a must during paternity leave. The girls loved all the time they got with dad home! Avery had a daddy daughter date to the dentist and then out for a treat and Hailey and Marc went out to dinner and shopping. They are lucky to have such a fun dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Cute daddy daughter dates. I love that idea!
ReplyDelete