We rented a car a couple weekends ago to take the girls out to the suburbs and go trick or treating, and decided we should make a weekend of it. We decided to go to the Don Quijote windmills. It was a little over an hour drive outside of Madrid, and was the perfect after church family activity. The windmills are really cool, and the views are neat too. Their is a castle right by them, but we got there right as they were closing, so we missed that, but this is definitely a site we'd love to come back to with visitors some time. It was a lot of fun!
I tried to get in some 37 1/2 week belly shots. I honestly don't know if I feel bigger or smaller than I felt with the girls. I know I'm big...border line huge, but I felt that way in each pregnancy, so it's so hard to guess if this little guys is going to end up being bigger or smaller than his sisters. My guess is he'll land right between the two. Not quite as big as Hailey, but probably bigger than Avery. We'll find out tomorrow if I'm right...can't wait.
Trying to get Avery to pose or to smile for a picture can be difficult. At least here she let me take a picture of her, but she wasn't giving me a very "real" feeling smile. Finally I said pretend I'm about to tickle you, and this is what I got. Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment