We told our mom's and our families on Mother's day that we are expecting a baby in November. My due date is November 14th, and we couldn't be happier about it. The girls are beyond thrilled with the news and can't wait for their little brother or sister to arrive. We hoped we'd know by now if it was a boy or girl, but this baby doesn't seem to want to cooperate with our doctor during our ultra sounds. It wont open up it's legs, and it wont move into the right position. I think both Marc and I are feeling at this point like it's a girl, but we'll be thrilled either way. The best news is that it is a healthy little baby! My next appointment will be on July 1st, and I'll go to the hospital for the more in depth ultra sound then, so I'm hoping we at least walk away from that with a concrete answer. As for the girls preferences, Avery wants a little sister, and Hailey has said in the past she'd like it to be a boy, but she says she'll also be happy if it's a girl. I guess time will tell...at the very least we should know by November 14th! ;)
Here are a couple belly shots of me at 17 weeks. I swear I am getting bigger by the second...I think I've already grown quite a bit since these pictures were taken. I'm not sure if I'm ready to be extremely pregnant in a foreign country...haven't quite worked on my Spanish enough to feel comfortable talking about this subject. But hey, it should, as everything in Spain is, be an adventure.
Avery loves to kiss the baby, and hug it and talk to it. She is SO excited to give up the title of little sister and move on to being a big sister.
And of course I had to include this shot of my photographer...yep, Hailey took both of the pictures above. Marc's schedule lately has been crazy but these girls and I find ways to stay busy.
You look gorgeous!
ReplyDelete