The show was so fun. I never watch the Kelly and Michael show, because I never watch daytime T.V., but being there made me really like both of them. They both seemed super nice. It was really fun. I totally forgot to record the show, but I told my brother Nate the night before that I'd be there and to keep and eye out, and he said he saw me twice. I guess we were on T.V. for a total of 3 seconds. YES!!! Haha. It was so much fun! Thanks again Lee!
December 9, 2012
The Kelly and Michael Show
A few months ago we were able to take a trip to Delaware and visit my friend Annalee for a couple of days. It was so fun. Then a couple weeks ago she called me and asked if I'd want to go to the Kelly show, with her and some friends, here in New York. Of course my answer was yes. This past Friday morning we went and we had such a good time. Annalee really is one of my favorite people she just makes me laugh all the time. I was also in need of some grown up girl time, and this was perfect. I had to leave my apartment at seven A.M. to meet them. These guys had been standing in line waiting to be admitted, and I barely made it with maybe 5 minutes to spare before we went inside.
The show was so fun. I never watch the Kelly and Michael show, because I never watch daytime T.V., but being there made me really like both of them. They both seemed super nice. It was really fun. I totally forgot to record the show, but I told my brother Nate the night before that I'd be there and to keep and eye out, and he said he saw me twice. I guess we were on T.V. for a total of 3 seconds. YES!!! Haha. It was so much fun! Thanks again Lee!
The show was so fun. I never watch the Kelly and Michael show, because I never watch daytime T.V., but being there made me really like both of them. They both seemed super nice. It was really fun. I totally forgot to record the show, but I told my brother Nate the night before that I'd be there and to keep and eye out, and he said he saw me twice. I guess we were on T.V. for a total of 3 seconds. YES!!! Haha. It was so much fun! Thanks again Lee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun!!! I've always wanted to go see a live show! I love your three seconds of fame :-)!
ReplyDelete