Regardless of that though it was a lot of fun. One thing I love about my husband is how enthusiastic and expressive he is about things. I love watching him while we watch movies, because he literally makes a million different facial expressions reacting to whatever is happening on the screen. It's so cute. Anyway, I love how excited this made him. We walked across the park and up a bit and here it was. We'd eaten just before so we went in and got milkshakes. When we left Marcus was so happy. It was a day to remember.
Before the Seinfeld thing, we went to dinner at a southern restaurant. We were dying for a little fried chicken which is kind of hard to come by in the city.
Walking into this restaurant I really felt like I was in the south. It was fun, and delicious. What more can you ask for?!
Alright I was sick when both pictures below were taken. I look like I'm half dead, but it's because I was half dead. These were pictures of some of our park outings in the past month. I LOVE Central Park!!
I love the picture above of Marc and Avery. The two things that make Avery more excited than anything are 1. Fruit Snacks, and 2. The noise of the door opening as her dad gets home from work. She jumps off my lap and goes running for both.
The three pictures above were taken at the East Meadow. We love it there. It's a substitute backyard for these girls. It's so nice to just let them run.
Our ward here takes in the Ronald McDonald house. Last week some people in the ward threw a birthday party for the older brother of a baby boy that was here for cancer surgery and treatment. The little boy who was having the birthday was 4, and his little brother who was being treated was Avery's age. The girls had a ball! I was so impressed by the family, they seemed so strong and resilient. Talking to them reminded me how fragile life really is and how blessed we've been.
Lastly and randomly as per usual...Our preschool group at the zoo last week. It's so fun to have these kids together!

looks like you guys are having a blast...and avery is getting so big...if mike and i ever go to new york, monk's cafe would definitely be on our list of things to do...were the milkshakes good?
ReplyDeletethere really is nothing better than a sister! and your two are cute together. awesome that you went to the restaurant, regardless of loving seinfeld or not!
ReplyDelete