That night my sister watched the girls while Marc and I had a nice date night out. We went out to eat and then went to The Hunger Games. It was a great night!
April 11, 2012
Easter Weekend
Marcus has been working A LOT the past few weeks. This weekend when we had some free time we decided to make the most of it. On Friday night we took the girls to FAO Schwartz. They had gotten a little bit of Easter money and they each got to choose a toy. We kind of made the choice for Avery, but Hailey got to choose her own.
After toy shopping was over we went to a burger bar that's near our place. It was really good!

The next morning we woke up and headed to Max Brenner. This is my kind of place. Everything is loaded with chocolate and sugar. I wish I could meet Mr. Brenner...I have a feeling we'd be great friends.


All of the food was amazing, but Hailey and Marcus both got really good crepes. Hailey's had gummy bears along the outside of the dish and the inside of the crepe was filled with chocolate and toffee bits. She loved it! Marcus got a chocolate cheesecake crepe I think. It was amazing! I will totally go back there again.
That night my sister watched the girls while Marc and I had a nice date night out. We went out to eat and then went to The Hunger Games. It was a great night!
The next morning the girls woke up and had a great time hunting for Easter eggs.



We had a really nutritious breakfast!
Then we headed to church. That night we went to our friends the Wirthlin's home for dinner. It was a great Easter!
That night my sister watched the girls while Marc and I had a nice date night out. We went out to eat and then went to The Hunger Games. It was a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These posts make me miss you guys! Also, I'm jealous of the fun restaurants. We totally haven't explored enough around these parts yet. I'm glad you guys had a good Easter!
ReplyDeleteboth your girls look so old, espeically hailey with that long hair!
ReplyDelete