We are leaving early Friday morning. I don't know if it's totally hit me yet that we are officially grown up and moving on. Our little family, for the first time ever, is moving out of state. Away from amazing grandparents and aunts and uncles. And we have no plans to come back. (That's not to say we won't come back. I don't want to make any grandma's cry when they read that. We very well may be back we just don't know if and when.) We are going to miss our family so much! We have been so spoiled. I don't think I can count the times Marc's parents have driven to Provo to watch the girls or fix our many car problems. And it's been amazing to be able to meet up with my mom whenever I've wanted to, or for her to drive down and take Hailey when I've been super sick. I don't know what we'll do with out them! We truly can't thank them enough!
We will miss all of our amazing friends in Utah. We love you all so much! We are VERY serious when we say come visit! We would love to have you. Please keep in touch!
You guys are going to do great on your own. It will be hard times where you just want your mom and home, but the people you meet and the friends you make you will cherish forever. Good luck and keep in touch. Glad we have blogs!
ReplyDeletehow incredibly exciting for you! the first time out of utah, wow! i am very, very sad for you parents/family, that will be so hard to have you so far away. i wish you guys the best, keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteHopefully we'll be visiting you soon!!! I keep planning on celebrating my big 3-0 in NYC. The problem is there isn't an sign of an income before that time :-). Hopefully we can find a great deal!!! I'm SO excited for you!!!!!
ReplyDelete-Michelle
I somehow don't have your email! When did you move in? Where are you living? I'd LOVE to see you!!! I am currently w/o a phone (it was stolen- SO LAME!). But email me and I'd love to see you. marne.stott@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move! Maybe you will meet my sister some day in New York (Amber Jorgensen) :)
ReplyDelete