This past week we were lucky enough to get to go to Disney Land with Marc's family. It was an awesome trip. I can honestly say that Disney Land is a magical place. My only other trip to Disney Land (besides when I was 2 and I have no memories of that one) was when I was 12 and it was the day after Christmas. It was terrible...we stood in line literally all day and rode 6 rides. I'm so glad I have a new memory of Disney Land. This trip was awesome! There is definitely something magical about having a child there. Hailey loved every second of it, and it was so fun to see her light up. I think she was the perfect age. She was even tall enough to ride a bunch of the big rides. She really liked Splash Mountain, but we took her on space mountain, and that was probably a mistake. Halfway through the ride she leaned over to me and in a very scared voice said, "mom I don't like space!" After that we tried to be a little more careful in choosing the rides she went on.
Marc's parent's were so generous to take us. We really can't thank them enough!

We made the trip in a 15 passenger van. There were 12 of us.
Haha...it was an
adventure I don't think any of us will soon forget!

Marc's dad drove us through the night to make it easier on the little girls. Hailey had a little bit of a rough time in the beginning, but after purchasing this neck pillow she slept much better. Love this picture!

The group, minus Marc's Mom and dad, on our first day.

If you ask Hailey what her favorite part of the trip was she will almost certainly say the princesses. Belle was her favorite!

Hailey and Princess Ariel.

Hailey and Princess
Tiana.

Hailey loved Mini Mouse. Marc took her to do that while I stood in line for the princesses. When Hailey came back she was all smiles and said, "Mom, Minnie Mouse gave me a big kiss!"

Hailey, Avery, their cousin
Kylee, and Aunt
Steph with Mickey.

I'm not a huge fan of the movie Lilo and
Stitch, but Hailey LOVES it. She was so excited to see them!

Hailey and
Kylee were lucky enough to run into goofy so we had to get a picture with him too!

This is the only picture I have of our hotel. And in case anyone out there was wondering Avery is still the same
chubbster she's always been. Back to the hotel though, it was great. I highly recommend the Howard Johnson. It had an awesome pool for the kids! It was great!

Avery spent a lot of time doing this. She really was so good. She is a sweetie!

Hailey's favorite ride was the
carousel. She rode it 4 times or more. This time she was lucky enough to ride it with her aunts and uncle.

Hailey and Marc on a ride at California Adventure.

Hailey loved the Castle.
It was such a fun trip!
how fun! i love the picture of hailey and minnie mouse.
ReplyDeleteFun! I bet that Hailey was in heaven. What a fun trip. We've been missing you guys! We need to come up so we can hang out!
ReplyDelete