
February 10, 2011
Pretty Pictures
Thank goodness for good friends with amazing talents. I'm just not capable of catching good moments on my own. Luckily my friend Megan is amazing. She came over to our apartment and took these when Avery was 9 days old. Avery was less than the easiest subject to capture. I swear all newborn pictures I see the babies are sleeping and just look so peaceful. We tried so hard to get Avery comfortable, but that little girl just didn't want to sleep. She didn't want to be naked. And she didn't want to be moved around and messed with. She communicated her disdain for it all by pooping while I was holding her...(luckily I had a blanket under her bum at the time)...and then after she was done with me she preceded to pee on Marcus...(He wasn't so lucky. No blanket. It went all over his hands and clothes. Haha...poor guy!). Anyway after it was all over I thought that maybe there would be one cute picture in the bunch that we could use. Luckily there were a bunch. Which just goes to show you just how amazing Megan really is! We love these pictures. And as always can't thank you enough Meg. So for those of you wanting to see some pretty pictures of our little girl here they are:









Hailey really has been great with Avery. The other day I had put Avery in her little chair, and Hailey was out in living room with her watching Mickey Mouse while I was trying to get some stuff done in the kitchen. As soon as Mickey came on Hailey pointed toward Avery and said, "Hey Mickey. This is my new baby sister, Avery. I love her so much!" (Mickey Mouse clubhouse tries to be interactive by asking the kids questions and giving them time to respond. Hailey clearly thinks it's a little more interactive than it actually is.) Haha...I thought that was the sweetest thing in the world. I love these two.
Had to include one of this cute little face! We love our girls!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cute! Two very beautiful daughters, my favorites are the ones with them together.
ReplyDeletesuper cute pictures...wouldn't of known marcus had been peed on ....what a pro
ReplyDeleteOh they are beautiful, I especially love the ones of the two girls. Blakely was wide awake all through her newborns too, but i love them now because they show her personality was there from the beginning!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pictures! Your friend is SUPER talented and your family is gorgeous! I love the ones with you and Marcus with Avery... DARLING! She is such a sweetheart. I can't wait to hold her. The Hailey Mickey Mouse story is CLASSIC! What sweet sisters. How fun!
ReplyDelete