Sorry for the no picture post. I always like pictures best, but I haven't taken any since last week. This past week my Mom, Bruce, and brother Brett all stopped by during the week. My brother is starting his residency in New Orleans so they were moving his stuff. On the way they stopped by and stayed with us for a couple of days and kept Hailey and I company while Marc was at work. We had a ton of fun. We went swimming, went out to dinner, and went to the JFK memorial museum, which was very interesting. For those of you who don't know JFK was killed here. They have a museum on the floor of the building that they believe Lee Harvey Oswald shot him from. Seeing as how that was before my time I've never put much thought into it, but I've got to say after going to the museum I have a definite spark of interest in it. I'm totally convinced there was a conspiracy behind it. I really enjoyed it, but there is kind of an eerie feeling there. I recommend you go to it if you ever come to Dallas. This weekend was super relaxed we checked out some local real estate we could possibly be interested in if we move to Dallas, and some local real estate we could never afford. (They have some huge amazing homes here.) Hailey really put the pressure on Marc by pointing to a huge mansion of a house and saying. "I want to live in that big house!" We also got some shopping done, and had a nice relaxing movie night...after watching the basketball game of course. So good times for us in Dallas.
Onto my post title. I felt like I should put up this post because this is kind of a monumental day. Seven years ago today Marc and I had our first kiss. I really can't believe it's been that long. But 7 years ago today was kind of the official start of our relationship. A ton has happened in those 7 years, and i can't wait to see what happens in the next seven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it is always nice to have family come visit...congrats on the seven years!
ReplyDeleteThat museum sounds awesome! I'm so glad you guys are having fun. 3 more weeks, right?! Enjoy it!!! 7 years... I can't believe it. Sure glad he got the guts up to kiss you!
ReplyDeleteAhh 7 years!! That time reminds me of spring fling and you on cloud 9 being with Marc!
ReplyDeletei am impressed you know the day of your first kiss!
ReplyDelete